NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Please call the School Office at 610-459-8134 or email@example.com
EXISTING STUDENT RE-REGISTRATION
Families that are currently enrolled at St. Thomas have been sent home a re-registration form to enroll for the next school year.
ALL STUDENTS - BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
Once accepted to St. Thomas, prepare the following things the first day or week of school:
Required for all students:
- Read the Parent/Student Handbook
- Complete and submit the studint form packet (TBD)
- Student Emergency Cards (students will come home with blank cards)
- Purchase/get school uniform wear
- Purchase/get gym uniform wear
- Purchase school supplies
- Required for some students:
- Hot Lunch Sign-up - all families need to sign-up for hot lunch if you plan on ordering hot lunch. Our school code is 15d
- After CARES Form - Sign your child(ren) up for care after school dismisses. Read more...
- Request Bus Transportation to or from St. Thomas. Read more...
- Medication Authorization Consent Form (print) - if a student requires medication during school hours
Other things that are handy to have:
- Dollar bills for dress down days, snacks or fundraisers
- Email address for school purposes only